Advanced Fine threads face lifting and skin rejuvenation are safe, and immediate results can last up to 2 years.
Ultra V Lift is the latest treatment to give a lift to your face by using very thin threads (PDS) being inserted beneath the skin.PDS stimulates subcutaneous tissue and collagen production, As a result, this treatment is quite effective against saggy skin and it also makes your skin look smooth and silky.
Ultra V Lift procedure uses a barbed suture to grasp the tissues and elevate them. Because tissues are not being separated from each other and there is much less lifting of skin, post operative swelling and bruising are markedly reduced. So this new procedure falls under the category of aesthetic surgery which is often called bloodless, scar less face lift or “weekend facelift”.
As the aging process begins, your tissue thins because the collagen and elastin fibers break down. The resulting changes are seen as sagging, deep creases, fold and wrinkles that usually begin to appear in your thirties.
Ultra V Lift technique gives shape and definition, reversing the beauty triangle back to its original position. By placing the product in the correct position, both for lifting and restoration of volume, the jaw line can be sharpened, cheeks lifted, temples restored, as well as increased collagen formation, tone and suppleness achieved.
Ultra V Lift is the answer for the individuals who want quick, effective and less traumatic results and don’t want treatment downtime or scarring or repeated treatment visits.
Ultra V Lift provides immediate results and long lasting effect with lots of benefit for skin rejuvenation as well as improving skin structure. You will look better and younger with Ultra V Lift fine threads face lifting and skin rejuvenation. The shape of your face will be transformed in to a V-Shape silhouette, look smarter and sharper features. Your cheek, chin and neck will be tighter and slimmer. Rarely do patients get disappointed with the results of Ultra V Lift treatment.
It costs less and there is no down time. You can go back to work or put make up or sun screen on and carry on your daily activities with no worries.
In the past, when people had droopy eyebrows, skin relaxation problems, double eyelids, double chins or an excessive wrinkling around the neck area, many people were opting for a facelift. To correct all these, a surgeon needed to pull and reset the excessive skin with a nip and tuck, hidden behind the ears or within the scalp. These procedures required a hospital stay and longer down time. All this came with a high price and sometimes ugly scarring.
Ultra V Lift is based on soluble threads made of PDO (Polydioxanone-used in cardiovascular surgery and fine ligatures for a long time); helps naturally to produce a skin tightening effect and face lifting at the same time. Ultra V Lift is safe; give immediate results and less down time.
Ultra V Lift stimulates skin tissue in building new collagen and fibroblasts to create skin tightening from inside out. It can be used to treat many areas such as:
- full face lifting, forehead, eye brows, crow’s feet, mid-face, lower face, chin and neck. Moreover it can be used to reduce and tighten the abdomen, buttock and calves.
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Q1. How long does the ULTRA V LIFT takes?
- Depends on treatment area, usually it takes about 30 minutes to an hour.
Q2. How about the pain?
- We use Lidocaine cream to anesthetize the skin before the procedure start. You will feel slight discomfort, pulling sensation in some areas only.
Q3. How long is the effect lasting?
- It shows immediate lifting and lasts up to 2 years
Q4. When can one see the results?
- Right after the procedure one can see the effect already.
Q5. Are there any side effects?
- Actually there are no serious side effects because using safety absorbable material. The only complications are small bruises.
Q6. Are there any problems in daily life?
- 1-2 days of swelling and minor bruises which usually do not hinder any normal activity.
Q7. Which area can be improved?
- Face, neck, specific wrinkles, breast, calves muscles, obesity problems, hip shaping, pain management for some forms of migraines
Q8. What preparation do I need to do?
- It is recommended to stop aspirin type medications for at least 3 days prior to the p
rocedure to prevent ecchymosis (bruising).
For more information, call us at Health Pathway Int’l Aesthetic Clinic at:
+603-2161 6111 to arrange for a free consultation appointment with the doctor in charge. Get accurate information and suitable recommendations from our doctors.